I lost everything. I got bad reputation as a beggar. I’m asking everyone to make this decision for me.
Shall I quit Torn?
Started by CASINOOWNER [2240571] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Only if you send me your stuffz xD
Can I have whatever you have left when you quit?
smh. i go chk his networth to ask for stuffs. i come back and two ppl have asked. lol
My net worth is almost 0
rn
rn
Do whatever you want
If you need to ask, you know the answer...
Dont be a quitter
lmfao this poll ain't workin out for ya man
Yes you should, not because you get bad reputation (I don`t think anyone know who the hell you are), but because you ask to make this decision for you by us.
Put ur acc to federal jail and come back in a few weeks (if possible).
Edit: Or find a big faction that can help u lol.
Edit: Or find a big faction that can help u lol.
It is
Can you explain how?
I see 64% say quit. Why would you even make a thread? Suck it up and get back in the game. Nobody cares you gambled your money away. Learn from it and do something you snail!
I see 64% say quit. Why would you even make a thread? Suck it up and get back in the game. Nobody cares you gambled your money away. Learn from it and do something you snail!
I’m getting what I was looking for. The answer of the City
LMAO, I kinda feel bad but this threads hilarious
I think you should still try to bounce back. I gambled everything (200m) when I was just starting and eventually recovered from it. Good luck!
Nah, become rogue.. search the dump, eat candy, go wild.
Do a flip!
NB: He did! He did do a flip! He flipped right into Fed!
NB: He did! He did do a flip! He flipped right into Fed!
once he is fed. can he come back?
Graved - seems irrelevant now