Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Shall I quit Torn?

Started by CASINOOWNER [2240571] on in Graveyard.

21 replies · 358 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Adrenalinas [1974447]
Yes you should, not because you get bad reputation (I don`t think anyone know who the hell you are), but because you ask to make this decision for you by us.
BaronVonDude [2169790]
Can you explain how?

I see 64% say quit. Why would you even make a thread? Suck it up and get back in the game. Nobody cares you gambled your money away. Learn from it and do something you snail!
Gurion [1297449]
I think you should still try to bounce back. I gambled everything (200m) when I was just starting and eventually recovered from it. Good luck!