I swear to god the flash is playing this game, I refresh someones bazaar, see something good, the flash already bought it before it was even listed, maybe I'm getting old my fingers weren't what they used to be, maybe my wifi's not as good as it was before or maybe the flash is playing this game
The flash
Started by _THUNDER [1912669] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 33
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
the flash is what *insert person you hate* calls their buying script
I'm travelling through all of the Torn bazaars on my scooter.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I just snatch everything up.
I can't be beat.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I just snatch everything up.
I can't be beat.
No its lightning.
Because lightning comes before the thunder.
Because lightning comes before the thunder.
Are cows fast on a scooter?
or maybe it's YOU with these witty jokes
Its all about script happen also in jimmy bazzar i always refresh every second and boom when item comes up and i want to buy it and boom its already gone like wtf the delay is only milisecond
Barry Allen breaking hearts all over Torn mate
Sunday comes before the Monday.
THEY ARE SPEED