Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The flash

Started by _THUNDER [1912669] on in General Discussion.

9 replies · 355 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
33
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

_THUNDER [1912669]
I swear to god the flash is playing this game, I refresh someones bazaar, see something good, the flash already bought it before it was even listed, maybe I'm getting old my fingers weren't what they used to be, maybe my wifi's not as good as it was before or maybe the flash is playing this game
COLD [2512039]
Its all about script happen also in jimmy bazzar i always refresh every second and boom when item comes up and i want to buy it and boom its already gone like wtf the delay is only milisecond