Is it possible to use scripts on iOS mobile devices? If so can you let me know how?
iOS scripting
Started by Robinheqd [2611150] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 5
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I use custom scripts on iOS using a browser called ALOOK - Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Only arbitrary ones, I’ve either had to rewrite or adapt common scripts to work on it, but hey it’s better than nothing! - Manuito [2225097] Committee
· 1 likes ·
If you guys are interested and think there is a script that can be helpful for more people, we can add it to Torn PDA, as it is also available for iOS. It can be fully automatic or activated on …
No, unfortunately it isn't.
I've once read about someone using scripts on iOS.
It was very user unfriendly though, as he had to copy sll the scripts code etc.
I don't know who anymore, neither how.
It was very user unfriendly though, as he had to copy sll the scripts code etc.
I don't know who anymore, neither how.
Sounds like a jailbroken (or somehow "ejected") device, or? If not, I'm interested to find out more! :-D
It's certainly possible if you use you own webview controller in an app that has support for it (it can be a very basic app).
I mean it’s possible on jailbroken devices. But an annoyance at best
You can also write shortcuts to auto calculate alarms for yourself if u know how to use shortcuts :P
You can't inject JS into the browser though...
You can't inject JS into the browser though...
iOS sucks, change my mind
Android > Apple :P
Android > Apple :P
If u want locked down, Apple better than Android.
If u want more customization. Android better than Apple.
If u want more customization. Android better than Apple.
Browser bookmarks can run any valid javascript - this works android and I've been using it myself.
This seem possible on IOS but using different syntax (see https://imgur.com/uRvETy1 )
Don't know if this is still the case on recent updates however
This seem possible on IOS but using different syntax (see https://imgur.com/uRvETy1 )
Don't know if this is still the case on recent updates however
interesting O.o i might create an injection w/ this
too bad i can't log to console for debugging XD
too bad i can't log to console for debugging XD
Not sure if anyone has played with the Shortcuts app on iPhone, it was introduced on iOS 12 I think? Someone can correct me I’m sure.
I’ve not played with it yet, but here are a few links
https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/shortcuts/apdb71a01d93/ios
https://medium.com/@chrishutchinson/hacking-around-with-javascript-and-shortcuts-in-ios-12-95f8d7190777
I’ve not played with it yet, but here are a few links
https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/shortcuts/apdb71a01d93/ios
https://medium.com/@chrishutchinson/hacking-around-with-javascript-and-shortcuts-in-ios-12-95f8d7190777
I use custom scripts on iOS using a browser called ALOOK
Never heard of that one but it looks promising. Does it support actual script (the likes of greasemonkey scripts) or only arbitrary one-off JS?
Whoop, nice! I'm gonna check it out! Thanks for sharing!
Only arbitrary ones, I’ve either had to rewrite or adapt common scripts to work on it, but hey it’s better than nothing!
If you guys are interested and think there is a script that can be helpful for more people, we can add it to Torn PDA, as it is also available for iOS. It can be fully automatic or activated on request by the user (same thing we dobwith the bazaar or city items finder).
Been using Torn PDA for a few months and the features are really helpful. I believe there’s a script to help find Santa in Christmas Town so this would be a good addition I think. (If you could also add a ‘back’ button to the full browser window, I would be ecstatic!)
I have. it was introduced back in 11, rebranded in 12 when apple took over iirc
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16198433&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20994111
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16198433&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20994111
Mentions: iOS scripting