Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

closed

Started by gbitz [2606995] on in Graphics.

37 replies · 634 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official
https://www.clipartmax.com/max/m2H7H7N4H7H7b1K9/
https://www.clipartmax.com/png/small/179-1799478_nerd-glasses-3-by-cathy122190-on-deviantart-anime-girl-sitting-png.png
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiAI4tv0YWKbHav2W82byAUYJACRjX5PRAvw&usqp=CAU

Something this these, I have a few ideas if you want to open a chat when you have free time
gbitz [2606995]
Here is what I completed tonight:

[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]


Here is a list for you all so you know where you are in line and that you are in line:

1. kyozo
2. rumpel5tilt5kin
3. lazerlight (IamMrE)
4. Fr00t
5. Blao
6. Missy_Moo
7. HavokGDI

Thanks everyone for being so nice with donations and patient!
gbitz [2606995]
Here is what I completed tonight:

[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]


Here is a list for you all so you know where you are in line and that you are in line:

1. lazerlight (IamMrE)
2. Fr00t
3. Blao
4. Missy_Moo
5. HavokGDI

Thanks everyone for being so nice with donations and patient!
-Amon- [2234041]
Can you make me one with some cool looking demon? I love colours like silver, black, and grey. Name is "Helllight".
Whiffy [609832]
Il take a graphic if you still doing them. Looks pretty good!

Something for my signature, not huge just regular size. Things i like.. The Mandalorian, The witcher(game not tv), breaking bad, resident evil (games), uncharted, metal gear solid.. i could go on for a while lol

Take ya pick, no rush. I hope you get good practice out of it!
gbitz [2606995]
Current list:

1. Blao
2. Missy_Moo
3. HavokGDI
4. Canariano
5. The_Noblesse
6. Whiffy

Thank you everyone for the donations and for being patient with me. I really appreciate all you have given me!
Over the next few days I will take care of the current list.

-gbitz
Hikahru [2536271]
Hi gbitz, are you still taking request?
if so (at your own time) make me a profile pic please
use my current profile for inspirations
TY
Chas
gbitz [2606995]
Sorry everyone I have been very busy lately with life and work. I will get to the people waiting on my break in the next few days. Thanks for being patient!
gbitz [2606995]
Sorry to anyone who didn't get anything. I am closing up shop and taking no more requests for now. I am too busy with everything else at the moment to do this right now. Thanks for everything!