Do you use the TCB (Torn City Bank), but you're tired of low rates, and restricting max investments? Well continue looking, because this is just another scam. Here at The Meisme scam we offer scams 2-3x HIGHER than most scams out there!, and higher maximum investments, allowing you to lose more money at once! If you are interested, the following categories will explain more about the scam!
Interest Rates: The Meisme takes investments ranging from 10 million to 10 billion. 1 week investment = Principal: Lose all your investments 2 week investment = Principal: Lose all your investments (but in a longer span of time!)
Our Guarantee Policy: We do NOT use stocks, the casino, or any other risky method to earn money, but instead we use some bullshit called "market manipulation" Your money will not be returned to you NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS to me. Running the scam is my top way to earn money in Torn, and investors will be treated as part of that.
Meisme Scam Employee Program: Are you new to the game, and you don't know about the scams that lurk Torn? MS to apply for the Meisme Scam Employee program. Employees:
FAQ
How do I invest? Just Meisme Scam in PMs, supposing I didn't block you, and we'll work it out :D
Why should I trust you? You shouldn't
How do you earn interest with my money? I use some bullshit called market manipulation, and I sell bulk things to people/factions, earning me no money
How do I know that you paid back earlier investors? You won't know, because I don't
This Bank is under investigation by third party auditors! :D They should have a negative result for yall soon!
Dude f**k off. I ran it for two months, and didn't scam anyone. Additionally, you're just salty that I blocked you after you mugged/taunted me three times.
How is market manipulation not risky? If a competitor (or another bored player) figures you out, they can easily crash your market by selling after you artificially inflate prices.
no, not salty, just pissed at the fact that you keep acting so condescending to others. Plus, you have no right to call anyone salty, after all, you bountied me just because I claimed your bounty, so screw off
Edit: Also, your zero karma doesn't really help your statement
yeah that's what I was thinking too, but apparently using his market manipulation he can make 650 million in 2 weeks (6.5% of 10 billion, his max investment amount, is 650m)
You mean the bit where they tried to convince people that they had "proof" that my bank was a ponzi, but instead miserably failed and continued arguing points that I easily countered.