Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sorting my items

Started by Ted_Lasso [2014039] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Ted_Lasso [2014039]
This has probably been suggested before but it would be nice to have a sort option for our items. Sort my weapons by most damage or most accurate, sort by value etc etc
Obigale [2368827]
Not sure how this didn't/hasn't gained more traction, although like you said, probably has been suggested before. I tried having a little search and this is one of the two posts I found (the other was from 2 years ago).
Did you find anything out about this? I think it would be very useful for me at least, and I can imagine having it implemented could only be useful as you could just not use the sorting option if you don't like it.
I wonder whether this could be something that could be done through Torn Tools or any other extension, or would it just be impossible regardless.