Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Management

Started by Konsurgence [2311513] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Konsurgence [2311513]
If I am a faction leader wanting to do events with prizes to get my newbies engaged in the game, I would need a way to track gains. Is there a good way to be able to see how much everyone is progressing with combat stats, NNB, work stats, etc? I know there are API tools I just don't know what they are or how to use them best. Could I get a hand? I appreciate the time of those who respond!
Zovers [2625109]
Torn Stats is what my faction leader uses to accomplish this. You’ll have to get all of your members to register on the site, enter their API, and join your faction group on there.
Clippy [2247889]
Tornstats has good tools for tracking competitions, and your faction members in general. And competitions with good prizes are a good way to motivate members to join tornstats.