If I am a faction leader wanting to do events with prizes to get my newbies engaged in the game, I would need a way to track gains. Is there a good way to be able to see how much everyone is progressing with combat stats, NNB, work stats, etc? I know there are API tools I just don't know what they are or how to use them best. Could I get a hand? I appreciate the time of those who respond!
Faction Management
Started by Konsurgence [2311513] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
YATA allows you to see NNB and combat stats of faction members who use YATA and choose to share them.
Torn Stats is what my faction leader uses to accomplish this. You’ll have to get all of your members to register on the site, enter their API, and join your faction group on there.
Tornstats has good tools for tracking competitions, and your faction members in general. And competitions with good prizes are a good way to motivate members to join tornstats.