With all the hype about the Co-Vid, would you take the vaccine? Really appreciate those who are in the trials. Brave ones I say.
Vaccine
Started by buzzard [2070555] on in Health & Fitness.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 27
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hemigidius [2157705]
· 14 likes ·
I can't catch Covid if i never leave the house. [image: cdn.discordapp.com] - Ceb [68232] Committee
· 1 likes ·
maybe trading post? [image: i.gyazo.com]
I probably would, but maybe after extensive testing first
if everyone else takes vaccine. then no one can give me covid. so why should i bother taking it.
Big Brain Time!
also this belongs in NR forums
Big Brain Time!
also this belongs in NR forums
I still can't figure out why people choose to post Non-Related in General instead of in the Non-Related Sub-forum...
Nah, theres still zero cases of covid in torn. I’m more worried about the guy waiting to mug me after he buys my 200 stolen jackets.
What's covid?
move to p&l ty
For a virus with a 99% recovery rate ....sure I'll take a poorly tested vaccine
O_o
o_O
NOT !
O_o
o_O
NOT !
Moved
Dont do.