Are you implying that actively defending a Town member as Mafia to make them look more sus isn’t a totally legit strat that people done countless times before?
Court Mafia 3.0 | IT'S OVER, WE'RE FREE
Started by Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 1,587 / 1,587 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Pretty much, there’s two sides
the side that wants to lynch me because they think I’m lying about my info
and the side that wants to lynch beerstein, because if I live until tomorrow I’ll give some really important information about fan out.
the side that wants to lynch me because they think I’m lying about my info
and the side that wants to lynch beerstein, because if I live until tomorrow I’ll give some really important information about fan out.
You have info?
He says that he has info about Fan that only he knows, and that probably only he could ever figure out due to a series of events.
Main issue is that she does it literally every game. When she’s town, when she’s mafia, when I’m town, when I’m mafia
Yes he does. But its too late now.
Still at page 34 but for now, i guess everything about "Fan" was explained by hellcat. So imma /unvote Raius, /vote Isaccasi
Pretty much I stumbled upon something and got in contact with fan. So I started talking with them, and a series of events lead up to fan doing something incredibly alarming. Let’s just say fan has more influence on the game than we thought.
yeah that's pretty much the reason most of us voted beerstein
woah jay coming in with a late unexpected twist
Vote’s 6-7. GG people, hope y’all can find the info I guess.
After looking at both user's posts here, I'm going to /vote Raius. Beerstein's not doing anything productive but at this point raius has claimed to have met the fan, said he won't share much info about it until tomorrow, gave no reason as to why tomorrow's better ("If everyone knows it's bad for fan" is not a good reason for saying it tomorrow) and then what hellcat said about fan contradicts the little info raius gave. Plus we have no idea if you're going to lie. I'm sorry raius, I know you're one of the people trying to have an honest game here but at this point I'm too mad at ruu to leave you be.
I said that I’m waiting until tomorrow, because if I give it today I’ll just die. And if I give the info out, I want enough time to actually discuss it. But that was probably drowned out by the uh
everything else.
everything else.
Please give me a replacement.
Raius (8) - Beerstein, Isaccasi, Mary, Bumfluff, TheHellcat, Cheb, dance, Megalomancer
Beerstein (7) - Raius, shadowshade, La_maravilla, VNG, gabby100, Ruu, regulusj
Ruu (1) - _Blackbird_
Isaccasi (1) - JhayArZee
Beerstein (7) - Raius, shadowshade, La_maravilla, VNG, gabby100, Ruu, regulusj
Ruu (1) - _Blackbird_
Isaccasi (1) - JhayArZee
I refuse to meet the post condition today.
Some people wants to break the unlynched streak xD
Spöke and Vålnad were involved in this sunset for some reason, their confused stares becoming so much more judgmental as time went by that people started seeing scorch marks on the floor, even if they couldn't see the flames.
But as the night grew closer, the sparks grew stronger, and soon the engulfed Raius.
"Welp," Raius sighed, "I guess this is karma catching up to me for 1.0 and 2.0."
Raius has died. He was the Leader of the Court of Light.
Day 4 begins. Results will be rolling out shortly.
But as the night grew closer, the sparks grew stronger, and soon the engulfed Raius.
"Welp," Raius sighed, "I guess this is karma catching up to me for 1.0 and 2.0."
Raius has died. He was the Leader of the Court of Light.
Day 4 begins. Results will be rolling out shortly.
rip ruu...
I was Fan, but only on Raius's server. I used to play many years ago and was asked back to make sure Raius got lynched but it had to be in front of everyone, honorable mention to Ruu for making it easier. I do, in fact, have no court. I am no longer Fan and am now a free agent kthx.