Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Court Mafia 3.0 | IT'S OVER, WE'RE FREE

Started by Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor on in Fun & Games.

1,586 replies · 3.2k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 1,587 / 1,587 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Blight_Lupus [2528155]
Are you implying that actively defending a Town member as Mafia to make them look more sus isn’t a totally legit strat that people done countless times before?
Raius [2045501]
Pretty much, there’s two sides
the side that wants to lynch me because they think I’m lying about my info
and the side that wants to lynch beerstein, because if I live until tomorrow I’ll give some really important information about fan out.
dance [1942592] Committee Committee
He says that he has info about Fan that only he knows, and that probably only he could ever figure out due to a series of events.
Raius [2045501]
Main issue is that she does it literally every game. When she’s town, when she’s mafia, when I’m town, when I’m mafia
JhayArZee [2455208]
Still at page 34 but for now, i guess everything about "Fan" was explained by hellcat. So imma /unvote Raius, /vote Isaccasi
Raius [2045501]
Pretty much I stumbled upon something and got in contact with fan. So I started talking with them, and a series of events lead up to fan doing something incredibly alarming. Let’s just say fan has more influence on the game than we thought.
Megalomancer [1923076]
After looking at both user's posts here, I'm going to /vote Raius. Beerstein's not doing anything productive but at this point raius has claimed to have met the fan, said he won't share much info about it until tomorrow, gave no reason as to why tomorrow's better ("If everyone knows it's bad for fan" is not a good reason for saying it tomorrow) and then what hellcat said about fan contradicts the little info raius gave. Plus we have no idea if you're going to lie. I'm sorry raius, I know you're one of the people trying to have an honest game here but at this point I'm too mad at ruu to leave you be.
Raius [2045501]
I said that I’m waiting until tomorrow, because if I give it today I’ll just die. And if I give the info out, I want enough time to actually discuss it. But that was probably drowned out by the uh
everything else.
Hinotori [1996403]
Raius (8) - Beerstein, Isaccasi, Mary, Bumfluff, TheHellcat, Cheb, dance, Megalomancer
Beerstein (7) - Raius, shadowshade, La_maravilla, VNG, gabby100, Ruu, regulusj
Ruu (1) - _Blackbird_
Isaccasi (1) - JhayArZee
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
Spöke and Vålnad were involved in this sunset for some reason, their confused stares becoming so much more judgmental as time went by that people started seeing scorch marks on the floor, even if they couldn't see the flames.

But as the night grew closer, the sparks grew stronger, and soon the engulfed Raius.

"Welp," Raius sighed, "I guess this is karma catching up to me for 1.0 and 2.0."

Raius has died. He was the Leader of the Court of Light.

Day 4 begins. Results will be rolling out shortly.
Beerstein [1322136]
I was Fan, but only on Raius's server. I used to play many years ago and was asked back to make sure Raius got lynched but it had to be in front of everyone, honorable mention to Ruu for making it easier. I do, in fact, have no court. I am no longer Fan and am now a free agent kthx.