Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Purge Night

Started by Vindice [2095379] on in Suggestions.

37 replies · 598 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Silkhands [2118155]
I can understand you wanting to parody the movies, and now series, but the start time and duration won't be agreeable for every player. This will ultimately favour only a certain number of the community. Unless people want to sleep grief themselves.

12 hours of hospital time is also a bit crazy as there are plenty of people who love, and live, to grief.

What you might also get is a lot of players going offline abroad for the duration. I'm assuming the rules would only apply if you were in Torn?

By definition Torn is pretty much an anarchy already. Why make it worse?
Vindice [2095379]
Hi I get you. The timezone thing might be an issue for most people probably why someone suggested 24hrs instead of 12.

For hospital time I don't remember mentioning 12 hours of hospital time though, I agree that's crazy,, just read my post again and there was nothing like that there.

This event could be really fun if we come up with the right rewards and stuff. :)
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
You miss my point...

Just because you saw a shit franchise movie does not mean it should be in the game...

The Purge is utter shit. Surely the police would take the time to just kill everyone they had trouble with evidence...

Crap movies...
Vindice [2095379]
Hey man I respect ur opinion, I won't lie though I loved it. XD
And yh you're right about the whole police and evidence thing. :(
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I'd be happy to look at adding some kind of 48 hour event related to this in the future. I think something could work. Thanks.