You won, Uncle_Fester. Enjoy the territory, I hope it makes you very happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Uncle_Fester. You ruined my night, completely, so you could have the respect, but I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.
Can 39th come out to play?
Started by The_Skipper [1876106] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 571 / 571 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
does this mean tun won coz we won the first territory :D
Another thing I want to clear up
We are all playing torn, therefore we are all losers
We are all playing torn, therefore we are all losers
Shambolic performance from 39th street. Very embarrassing.
Jeez kid, stop riding 39th's nuts so hard.
Besides, you keep posting here and everyone is ignoring you for a reason. Get a clue. You're irrelevant. For f**k sake, you're just begging for attention and it's pathetic. The hell is wrong with you? You can't get it anywhere else?
Besides, you keep posting here and everyone is ignoring you for a reason. Get a clue. You're irrelevant. For f**k sake, you're just begging for attention and it's pathetic. The hell is wrong with you? You can't get it anywhere else?
I didn't even see that until you quoted it.
This beatdown is worse than the beatdown 39th received from PT
Not nearly as bad as when Haka beat TRT into the ground, took all their territories, and raided 16k respect off you for funzies.
Hop off my genetalia
back on topic. 39th needed a break it seems. We will see what happens next I guess.
on a side note:
I always thought that the point of being one of the sub factions under a family was that the "big faction(s)" did the fighting while the "little factions" trained and developed. I guess the purpose of having little factions is to throw them to the wolves? I am learning...
on a side note:
I always thought that the point of being one of the sub factions under a family was that the "big faction(s)" did the fighting while the "little factions" trained and developed. I guess the purpose of having little factions is to throw them to the wolves? I am learning...
Most predatory species "blood" their young in the art of hunting by introducing them to the kill at an early age.
this is a very good point. I had not thought to apply it to the 39th family. So 39th are predatory... huh...
Love to see SA swoop in and steal the rackets...
I am sure that would be entertaining as 39th then DB's SA and then see if it is actually possible to disband an entire family.
On behalf of JFK, I would like to offer the deepest condolences to the 39th family after they lost one their members - SexySugaKong559 [550104] to Covid. We have offered an immediate stop to hostilities and agreed to settle our differences at a later time when 39th has had a chance to recover from this shock.
As a personal message to everyone reading this - please, please stay safe. Your health and your well being is the most important thing in this world. There are people who care for you, both in real life and this little virtual space we all enjoy and a loss of a community member affects us all.
My deepest sympathy to 39th and his family. Stay strong and stay safe.
As a personal message to everyone reading this - please, please stay safe. Your health and your well being is the most important thing in this world. There are people who care for you, both in real life and this little virtual space we all enjoy and a loss of a community member affects us all.
My deepest sympathy to 39th and his family. Stay strong and stay safe.
Mentions: SexySugaKong559 [550104]
Rest in peace, Kong ♥
rip kong
Rest in peace, brother Kong
I can’t believe it Kong has been a friend for years even before I restarted and got to the point where we had regular contact outside of torn.
We was exchanging messages by text a week back when he had it and we knew his chances given is problems wasn’t high and the convo was left at that only to message two days back checking in with no reply and to come on and be told is devastating.
Regardless of his health issues he always made it fun and was never negative regarding it just can’t believe it RIP mate I will truly miss you ?.
We was exchanging messages by text a week back when he had it and we knew his chances given is problems wasn’t high and the convo was left at that only to message two days back checking in with no reply and to come on and be told is devastating.
Regardless of his health issues he always made it fun and was never negative regarding it just can’t believe it RIP mate I will truly miss you ?.