Grave
Grave
Started by awsmn_ [2586798] on in Health & Fitness.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 10 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- JACKO [2622554]
· 8 likes ·
Don't get back with her, plenty more women out there... Get ya leg over someone else and you'll forget she ever existed within a few weeks Goodluck - Penetration [2340613]
· 5 likes ·
Love is worth fighting for. You might not win, but don't go down without a fight. If she doesn't love you, you're right, it's probably as over as it's going to be. I don't recommend the friend path because, though …
SORRY TO HEAR THAT
Don't worry. Everything will be fine.
Seriously.
Time will heal your wounded heart. Even if you think it's broken beyond repair.
Seriously.
Time will heal your wounded heart. Even if you think it's broken beyond repair.
Don't get back with her, plenty more women out there... Get ya leg over someone else and you'll forget she ever existed within a few weeks
Goodluck
Goodluck
YOU'RE TOO GOOD FO RHER BRO
She's just not that into you. Have some dignity and move on imo.
"time heals all wounds"
If you're under 25, move on you've got plenty of time and you'll be surprised what's out there even if it feels like there's only one.
If you're over 25, move on or be honest. "any chance of saving this?" if hesitant or no, move on it's not worth your emotional downfall.
Take the good as things you want in the future and take the bad as lessons to avoid. good luck.
If you're over 25, move on or be honest. "any chance of saving this?" if hesitant or no, move on it's not worth your emotional downfall.
Take the good as things you want in the future and take the bad as lessons to avoid. good luck.
This is straight facts. Nothing makes you forget about something/someone like a replacement.
Don't worry I've been friend zoned more times than everyone in the world put together
Factsss and when she sees you've moved on she'll be all over you like a fat kid on cake. Every time.
Thank you all for showing this support. Yes, I'm trying to move on now. Do go through withdrawals every now and then but i'll improve.
Thank you to all of you
Thank you to all of you
Don't be friends with her for now btw. Strongly suggest that.
Well I haven't seen my crush for an year now.
Know the pain bro.
Know the pain bro.
I recently broke up with my bf so I can relate. He didn't say he doesn't love me, only that he's going through a tough time during quarantine. But you could kind of see that I liked him way more than he liked me. We weren't ldr, but we couldn't see each other at all because of restrictive measures.
Anyway, please don't settle for less. There's better things waiting for you. I honestly would never believe someone misses me when they said they don't love me. It's okay to grieve sometimes , but remember pain is what makes us human, and making ourselves vulnerable to let someone in is the most beautiful thing in the world. So make sure you don't let people take advantage of that. The right person will realise what is at stake and will fight for you. Love isn't that burning feeling that exists the first 3-6 months. Love is making the choice to stay even when things are rough.
Please don't follow other people's advice to find a replacement. If you keep looking you'll never find what you need. Genuine feelings will catch you off guard. From a person you would never guess or think twice about. Learn to be okay by yourself before you move on.
And last, remember that life isn't always happiness and rainbows. There will be tough times, otherwise it would all be a fairytale, something not real.
Anyway, please don't settle for less. There's better things waiting for you. I honestly would never believe someone misses me when they said they don't love me. It's okay to grieve sometimes , but remember pain is what makes us human, and making ourselves vulnerable to let someone in is the most beautiful thing in the world. So make sure you don't let people take advantage of that. The right person will realise what is at stake and will fight for you. Love isn't that burning feeling that exists the first 3-6 months. Love is making the choice to stay even when things are rough.
Please don't follow other people's advice to find a replacement. If you keep looking you'll never find what you need. Genuine feelings will catch you off guard. From a person you would never guess or think twice about. Learn to be okay by yourself before you move on.
And last, remember that life isn't always happiness and rainbows. There will be tough times, otherwise it would all be a fairytale, something not real.
I totally agree with you. And what I was thinking today is that,
I have only one life and it's not right to waste time on someone who wouldn't gimme a second of their time.
So, now on I'll be working to be successful and be happy.
Maybe one day they'll return or maybe they won't. Even if they don't, someone else will. But, if I keep stuck at this place, neither they'll come back nor anyone else.
So, I'll just keep moving on and work for my happiness and will definitely find someone worth spending my time on oneday!
Cheers!
I have only one life and it's not right to waste time on someone who wouldn't gimme a second of their time.
So, now on I'll be working to be successful and be happy.
Maybe one day they'll return or maybe they won't. Even if they don't, someone else will. But, if I keep stuck at this place, neither they'll come back nor anyone else.
So, I'll just keep moving on and work for my happiness and will definitely find someone worth spending my time on oneday!
Cheers!
Its hard when you lose someone you developed a relationship with, seems like a waste (like putting too much energy into trying to find items in the torn city dump lol) But its a bigger waste to spend more time dewelling on it when you could be using that time to develope a new relationship or yourself.
(Tough love i know hate me if you like).
Btw a man has value till hes at least 49 (some comment spoke otherwise but thats bull).
(Tough love i know hate me if you like).
Btw a man has value till hes at least 49 (some comment spoke otherwise but thats bull).
I'll still be able to crack open a pickle jar past 49. I'll still have value dammit.
opening a pickle jar is the most important thing in the world, totally agreed
Right next to high shelf reaching abilities.