Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stuck in CT.

Started by Madbranch [1935018] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Madbranch [1935018]
Apparently I remained around 157,13 last year and am stuck there now. Ergo can't participate in minigames, can't get presents, etc etc. I am losing quite a bit of items and lost some time trying to get unstuck. If that could be fixed or I could get respawned, that would be great. Thanks. [image: i.ibb.co]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You can click on the Reset button to reset your location once every 15 minutes, developers are working on ways to address the getting stuck issue:

[image: i.imgur.com]

Thanks..!!