Apparently I remained around 157,13 last year and am stuck there now. Ergo can't participate in minigames, can't get presents, etc etc. I am losing quite a bit of items and lost some time trying to get unstuck. If that could be fixed or I could get respawned, that would be great. Thanks. [image: i.ibb.co]
Stuck in CT.
Started by Madbranch [1935018] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Most-liked replies
You can click on the Reset button to reset your location once every 15 minutes, developers are working on ways to address the getting stuck issue:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks..!!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks..!!
I didn't notice that. Thanks.
I feel like this should be the latest announcement in the news ticker lol