FU IMA RICH
Started by CruelRiver [2284059] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 41
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
CruelRiver more like CryMeaRiver
you stole all my luck on leslie's wheels. all he gives me are knuckle sandwiches and certificates
Im jelly. Over 400m spun on the wheel at this point and no island.
give
Moving your achievement to the achievements forum.
Edit: Graved. Content removed.
Edit: Graved. Content removed.
To think, you could have just saved the 1m/day and bought one yourself.
You’re not wrong. I own mine but I want to win one in the wheel. Leslie has pissed me off to that extent.
Good job mate +
Wow. It’s actually possible..?
Obviously not, this is fake.
OP lost the PI after the double or nothing (minus the double)
OP lost the PI after the double or nothing (minus the double)
Heya. Thank you guys!
I was drinking too many for several days celebrating my success.
After that I realized how much I need to spend on upgrades and it pisses me off lol.
Gotta say I did about 250-300 spins before I won.
At first I was writing down my results.
Then after 200 spins I understood I'm fed by this shit and continue making spins from time to time with big time gaps.
My file with results is here (PDF)
I was drinking too many for several days celebrating my success.
After that I realized how much I need to spend on upgrades and it pisses me off lol.
Gotta say I did about 250-300 spins before I won.
At first I was writing down my results.
Then after 200 spins I understood I'm fed by this shit and continue making spins from time to time with big time gaps.
My file with results is here (PDF)