Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FU IMA RICH

Started by CruelRiver [2284059] on in Graveyard.

11 replies · 397 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
41
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
CruelRiver [2284059]
Heya. Thank you guys!

I was drinking too many for several days celebrating my success.

After that I realized how much I need to spend on upgrades and it pisses me off lol.

Gotta say I did about 250-300 spins before I won.
At first I was writing down my results.
Then after 200 spins I understood I'm fed by this shit and continue making spins from time to time with big time gaps.

My file with results is here (PDF)