Well Merry Christmas to you!!!!
I DIDN'T give up
Started by Blasted [1934909] Helper on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 121 / 121 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Was reading this and wondered what were the chances...and then i got something. Just want you to know that I appreciate the effort. Merry Christmas Blasted
I feel like a celebrity or something....
You were sent a Christmas Present from Blasted with the message: Merry After Christmas :P
You were sent a Christmas Present from Blasted with the message: Merry After Christmas :P
Mentions: Blasted [1934909]
Did it 30 over times and I'm thanking god the next Christmas is 364 days away
You were sent a Christmas Present from Blasted with the message: Merry Christmas :) 20:34:07 25/12/20
Thanks.
Thanks.
Mentions: Blasted [1934909]
I dieded after making and sending out 25, im amazed at how strong your aree
Forget about the fingers... My brain would have exploded for the insanity of it all. Good on you for surviving
Yo thanks man, got a parachute
Wow dude! f**kin kudos! I wouldn't dare to spend this amount of time! Not that I'm not generous, just too lazy to wrap thr gifts first lol
Well. Wish I also get one too. Blasted
If it ain't finished
If it ain't finished
thanks man
May I have a present kind sir?
If you have spare time, please spread the word, I have a lot more to give out.
You were sent a Christmas Present from Blasted with the message: Merry After Christmas :P 18:21:43 26/12/20
Thank you o.o;
And yes... with the 250 R+ to get an answer from Ched, the concern you meant at the the OP message will be even harder to get an answer soon;
Thank you o.o;
And yes... with the 250 R+ to get an answer from Ched, the concern you meant at the the OP message will be even harder to get an answer soon;
Mentions: Blasted [1934909]
Does Duke have a gift wrapping script? Maybe he could share?
Thank you, Blasted! That was very nice of you! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday!
You were sent a Christmas Present from Blasted with the message: Merry After Christmas :P
I go investigating to see if I know you and just horribly forgot about it (your profile looked vaguely familiar) or if this is secret nasty christmas present disguised trickery but it turns out that you're actually just a stand up gal.
Thanks a bunch and I hope you're having an awesome holiday!
;-;7 your sacrifice will not be forgotten
I go investigating to see if I know you and just horribly forgot about it (your profile looked vaguely familiar) or if this is secret nasty christmas present disguised trickery but it turns out that you're actually just a stand up gal.
Thanks a bunch and I hope you're having an awesome holiday!
;-;7 your sacrifice will not be forgotten
Mentions: Blasted [1934909]
You were sent a Christmas Present from Blasted with the message: Merry After Christmas :P
Thank you kind sir and hope you had a good Christmas
Thank you kind sir and hope you had a good Christmas
Mentions: Blasted [1934909]
You were sent a Christmas Present from Blasted with the message: Merry After Christmas :P 10:05:46 27/12/20
Damn you've been working real hard!
Thanks very much for the Christmas present! :D
Damn you've been working real hard!
Thanks very much for the Christmas present! :D
Moving to Achievements