Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I DIDN'T give up

Started by Blasted [1934909] Helper on in Achievements.

120 replies · 2.92k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 121 / 121 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

aCreature [2387102]
Was reading this and wondered what were the chances...and then i got something. Just want you to know that I appreciate the effort. Merry Christmas Blasted
Sorce [2509745]
Wow dude! f**kin kudos! I wouldn't dare to spend this amount of time! Not that I'm not generous, just too lazy to wrap thr gifts first lol
Caio [2488372]
You were sent a Christmas Present from Blasted with the message: Merry After Christmas :P 18:21:43 26/12/20
Thank you o.o;

And yes... with the 250 R+ to get an answer from Ched, the concern you meant at the the OP message will be even harder to get an answer soon;

Mentions: Blasted [1934909]

Whyspurr [2259520]
Thank you, Blasted! That was very nice of you! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday!
Senor_Jack [2141158]
You were sent a Christmas Present from Blasted with the message: Merry After Christmas :P


I go investigating to see if I know you and just horribly forgot about it (your profile looked vaguely familiar) or if this is secret nasty christmas present disguised trickery but it turns out that you're actually just a stand up gal.

Thanks a bunch and I hope you're having an awesome holiday!

;-;7 your sacrifice will not be forgotten

Mentions: Blasted [1934909]

Speedeh [2615765]
You were sent a Christmas Present from Blasted with the message: Merry After Christmas :P 10:05:46 27/12/20

Damn you've been working real hard!

Thanks very much for the Christmas present! :D