Saved events
Started by Dr_Phoenix [1601223] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 71
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 42 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- ElChapo [2157516]
· 66 likes ·
You divorced DUDE. 08:51:41 02/11/20 - Hildegarde [2050558]
· 13 likes ·
[image: i.gyazo.com] - bogie [148747] Admin
· 12 likes ·
Some particular favourites... Your application to join the faction MMCP has been accepted 10:00:39 03/09/20 You were sent $1 from someone with the message: virgin! taking it up the koloo does not count. you complete weapon! 14:03:28 21/03/16 Evil-Duck divorced …
Mentioned in this thread
Duke [4] ×3 BodyBagger [99177] ×2 Scrooge [10] ×1 Leslie [15] ×1 Faction 8422 ×1 Faction 11376 ×1 Smegal [15339] ×1 Wee_Man [25636] ×1 Player 35017 [35017] ×1 FoxieRoxie [63340] ×1 Iceman [65370] ×1 SneakySquirrel [72095] ×1
Mentions: DUDE [1028023]
I keep my worst mugs too and I'm not sure why
Someone mugged you and stole $60,473,910 [view] 15:45:24 01/10/20
Someone mugged you and stole $50,850,000 [view] 21:04:28 20/09/20
OP:
I liked this event:
You have received a free merit reset. Merry Christmas! 13:15:19 25/12/18
still have no clue who this is
Wish I saved them. RIP <3 Friend
right who was it >.>
Mentions: Dracarys [2616230]
The last level of the game, some people say
[image: media4.giphy.com]
The day I joined Warbirds (JFB at the time)
Mentions: DrunkPunk [2001661]
When I sold my first sweet shop, I accidentally left money in the bank, which this guy returned.
I doubt many would have done the same in his shoes :)
Mentions: Raul47 [2504987]
Mentions: Artyom42 [1006990]
- You were sent a Donator Pack from GodOnlyFearsMe with the message: Wanna get dp'ed later? ;) 22:56:19 22/04/19
- You were sent a Feathery Hotel Coupon from GodOnlyFearsMe with the message: I went there ;) 22:48:18 22/04/19
- You were sent some Xanax from GodOnlyFearsMe with the message: Give Drugs Not Hugs *couggh* hugs 22:43:21 22/04/19
- You were sent $69 from GodOnlyFearsMe with the message: 8==D--- 22:40:23 22/04/19
- You were sent $2 from GodOnlyFearsMe with the message: :) 22:39:07 22/04/19
Mentions: GodOnlyFearsMe [2093449]
Your application to join the faction MMCP has been accepted 10:00:39 03/09/20
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: virgin! taking it up the koloo does not count. you complete weapon! 14:03:28 21/03/16
Evil-Duck divorced you. 20:17:12 19/01/16
Congratulations! You survived the whole month as a civillian. 18:49:32 30/11/13
Congratulations! Lithuania came first in the World War competition, you have been awarded the Medal of Honor item! 13:57:37 01/07/10
Mentions: Evil-Duck [1182047] · Monarch Cupid [8422]
- Feathery Hotels Group has supplied you with a Feathery Hotel Coupon. 10:48:37 19/05/20
- Feathery Hotels Group has supplied you with a Feathery Hotel Coupon.