Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gold chests

Started by Crotchlickmeoff [2303211] on in General Discussion.

34 replies · 1.43k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Crotchlickmeoff [2303211]
Has anybody found a gold chest yet post below if you have and where you were lucky enough to find said chest. Or post if you haven't found gold chest and where you have tried
MissAdventure [2202270]
yes

I've only had 1 gold key so far and I found the chest in narrow christmas town
Found two more at the end of anyone there, but no keys
WitchChild [1987262]
I've found 3 or 4 so far I think. One in the main CT jail, one in chedburn towers and one on Small Map.

Try going to maps that no one is playing that have Chest in their titles.
WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer
Map owners can reset chest spawns too. I reset the spawns on my maps every day and so far at least one gold chest shows up after respawn every day. So I’ve personally collected 3 gold chests (had keys for) and seen around 8 more on my maps. They go quick. Checking maps that have no to few people on them gives better chances, since chests are common to everyone. And also on maps whose creators respawn chests frequently.
RadicalFanatic [1483140]
I find at least one everyday however if I tried and put the effort in I could probally find 20 a day easy.(a map creator would have endless possibilities though they can force gold chest on command)
allezlerouge [278805]
Seeing many chests on maps but no damn keys spawning. Pretty much a waste of time in my experience.
However, I did have 2 gold keys from last year and got 2 gold chests within 5 minutes today - first ones seen this year.
LexieStorm [1865364]
I've found 4 or 5 this year. I stumbled across 2 of them on accident in Iribuya's map just walking the loop, and others i found just hunting through the chests maps towards the bottom. Really comes down to how patient you are to either wait around for one to spawn after a reset or how much you're willing to cycle through certain maps every day multiple times a day.
Sara_2580 [2096180]
20:43:41 - 26/12/2020 You opened a Gold Chest and received 1x Bag of Reindeer Droppings, 3x Can of Rockstar Rudolph, 1x Bag of Chocolate Truffles, 2x Can of Crocozade, 2x Bottle of Kandy Kane, 1x Can of Goose Juice, 1x Can of Santa Shooters, 1x Christmas Buck

Found it randomly on iribuya's map i think, both the key and the chest :)
vengeance_torn [2191529]
Found 3 golden chests in an hour while hopping to random maps. Maps not designed for the purpose of grabbing CT loot seemed to have more chests.


Check out the story maps, there’s quite a lot of effort put into them by the creators and you might score a chest or two!