Has anybody found a gold chest yet post below if you have and where you were lucky enough to find said chest. Or post if you haven't found gold chest and where you have tried
Gold chests
Started by Crotchlickmeoff [2303211] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 3 likes ·
Map owners can reset chest spawns too. I reset the spawns on my maps every day and so far at least one gold chest shows up after respawn every day. So I’ve personally collected 3 gold chests (had keys for) …
yes
I've only had 1 gold key so far and I found the chest in narrow christmas town
Found two more at the end of anyone there, but no keys
I've only had 1 gold key so far and I found the chest in narrow christmas town
Found two more at the end of anyone there, but no keys
Six gold keys and found a chest in CT this morning filled to the brim with shite.
Gold chests are the most disappointing cock teases imaginable. 2/10
I've found 3 or 4 so far I think. One in the main CT jail, one in chedburn towers and one on Small Map.
Try going to maps that no one is playing that have Chest in their titles.
Try going to maps that no one is playing that have Chest in their titles.
Map owners can reset chest spawns too. I reset the spawns on my maps every day and so far at least one gold chest shows up after respawn every day. So I’ve personally collected 3 gold chests (had keys for) and seen around 8 more on my maps. They go quick. Checking maps that have no to few people on them gives better chances, since chests are common to everyone. And also on maps whose creators respawn chests frequently.
i found 2, don't really see why you're saying it as gold chests are like a Golden AK though :/
I find at least one everyday however if I tried and put the effort in I could probally find 20 a day easy.(a map creator would have endless possibilities though they can force gold chest on command)
Seeing many chests on maps but no damn keys spawning. Pretty much a waste of time in my experience.
However, I did have 2 gold keys from last year and got 2 gold chests within 5 minutes today - first ones seen this year.
However, I did have 2 gold keys from last year and got 2 gold chests within 5 minutes today - first ones seen this year.
Found one so far in small map. great map fyi.
I've found 4 or 5 this year. I stumbled across 2 of them on accident in Iribuya's map just walking the loop, and others i found just hunting through the chests maps towards the bottom. Really comes down to how patient you are to either wait around for one to spawn after a reset or how much you're willing to cycle through certain maps every day multiple times a day.
20:43:41 - 26/12/2020 You opened a Gold Chest and received 1x Bag of Reindeer Droppings, 3x Can of Rockstar Rudolph, 1x Bag of Chocolate Truffles, 2x Can of Crocozade, 2x Bottle of Kandy Kane, 1x Can of Goose Juice, 1x Can of Santa Shooters, 1x Christmas Buck
Found it randomly on iribuya's map i think, both the key and the chest :)
Found it randomly on iribuya's map i think, both the key and the chest :)
10 gold keys no chests been on various maps still no luck
Found 3 golden chests in an hour while hopping to random maps. Maps not designed for the purpose of grabbing CT loot seemed to have more chests.
Check out the story maps, there’s quite a lot of effort put into them by the creators and you might score a chest or two!
Check out the story maps, there’s quite a lot of effort put into them by the creators and you might score a chest or two!
Found gold, silver, and bronze chests, have never found a key though. Not even sure how you get keys tbh.
So do these keys carry over to next year if we dont use them?
What keys?
Yessir. I had a bunch of keys left over in my first year just before custom maps became a thing.