Redacted
Redacted
Started by Samoiedskaya [1709631] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
PS. Dear mods, please do not move this thread..
Sorry but it's still a NR topic, so moved there. Wishing all the best for those affected.
Redacted
We felt it a lot about 160km away. It was scary AF. :/
I was horrified by the photos of the area today. I hope everything is okay, OP.
I was horrified by the photos of the area today. I hope everything is okay, OP.
Redacted
Damn. Truly weird. :/
Some strange shit is going on in the world. As if the planet is trying to shake us off, lol.
Some strange shit is going on in the world. As if the planet is trying to shake us off, lol.
Redacted
All this poor people, living in cars now. :( And on NY.
I've donated two boxes of blankets and clothes to my local fire station, cause our counry borders and is sending help. Not much, but it's something.
I can't imagine how it must suck to be in this position. :/
I've donated two boxes of blankets and clothes to my local fire station, cause our counry borders and is sending help. Not much, but it's something.
I can't imagine how it must suck to be in this position. :/
Redacted
Redacted
Graved as requested, thanks.