Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Redacted

Started by Samoiedskaya [1709631] on in Graveyard.

10 replies · 178 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

PS. Dear mods, please do not move this thread..



Sorry but it's still a NR topic, so moved there. Wishing all the best for those affected.
HOLUX [509465]
We felt it a lot about 160km away. It was scary AF. :/

I was horrified by the photos of the area today. I hope everything is okay, OP.
HOLUX [509465]
Damn. Truly weird. :/

Some strange shit is going on in the world. As if the planet is trying to shake us off, lol.
HOLUX [509465]
All this poor people, living in cars now. :( And on NY.
I've donated two boxes of blankets and clothes to my local fire station, cause our counry borders and is sending help. Not much, but it's something.
I can't imagine how it must suck to be in this position. :/