I've played this game faithfully for many years along with my wife and have pretty much retired. For the past couple of years I signed in daily to assure my money was safe in the faction and to gamble and train. I also hoped my wife would come back. A few weeks ago I got sick of covid and was hospitalized unable to sign in. But now thete is some stupid moronic rule where if you don't sign in for a few weeks ALL you own and worked hard for is straight out given to another player. WTF????? My wife even paid real cash into this game.
HEY CHED and your retard moderators.... I hope you and your families DIE of the virus!!! I was near death myself and come back to see I lost all. DROP DEAD CHED!!!!
And be sure to delete this truth about your game. TORN SUCKS!!!
HEY CHED and your retard moderators.... I hope you and your families DIE of the virus!!! I was near death myself and come back to see I lost all. DROP DEAD CHED!!!!
And be sure to delete this truth about your game. TORN SUCKS!!!