Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recruiting Fail

Started by _Vision [1979106] on in General Discussion.

37 replies · 709 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Stoner_Sloth [1841181] ×1

_Vision [1979106]
Well, I called it a fail because I didn't want to call it poaching, I posted it for laughs anyways. If the threads a fail then its fail; this is just a game after all.
_Vision [1979106]
I like how you guys are the same ones for calling sharkeyfive a bully f**king laughable. A bunch of old men shiting on a kid