Recruiting Fail
Started by _Vision [1979106] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- LDP [1580562]
· 29 likes ·
This post is more of a 'fail' than his recruitment.. - RyuFive [1635537] Reporter
· 29 likes ·
dude just asked a simple question, and you hit him with your life story poor guy :( - SpeedSkateR [10106]
· 23 likes ·
A quicker response would have just been “no.”
Mentioned in this thread
Stoner_Sloth [1841181] ×1
Thats cool an all but are you interested in a high paying TV station?
Lmao
Why post this in GD?
(._. ) kay
(._. ) kay
A quicker response would have just been “no.”
This post is more of a 'fail' than his recruitment..
Man has a point. Who is iribuyer?
R- coz Iribuya
dude just asked a simple question, and you hit him with your life story
poor guy :(
poor guy :(
the better question is " Why does Iribuya works in a clothing store when he sells boxing gloves for 450k?"
So this is who be trying to steal all my workers :P
Cause I thought it was funny
Took like 10 seconds to type
Sure I guess...
Well, I called it a fail because I didn't want to call it poaching, I posted it for laughs anyways. If the threads a fail then its fail; this is just a game after all.
You had no reason to talk so much, just say "no thanks" and get on with your day weirdo
Discount clothes of course. Gotta get the old models out in a hurry
Yeah just like I had no "reason" to say so much, you have so much reason to talk shit f**king hypocrite
ok boomer
I like how you guys are the same ones for calling sharkeyfive a bully f**king laughable. A bunch of old men shiting on a kid