Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

racing help?

Started by PureLegend [1609764] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
PureLegend [1609764]
I've read the racing guides and they're all pretty complicated and I just don't get what's going on. I'm rank D now and I just want to know whether I should be spending any points or not. And if I should be spending points... what should I spend them on?

Can anyone give me some advice ?
Wizardry [2643395]
You should spend points till you're winning in 1st place in races. Once you hit 1st in a race 2-3 times, you're good to stop upgrading.

In regards on what to upgrade - install the app browser extension TORNSTATS. It ranks the upgrades in order from best to worst.