Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Andyman is Cool, Piece of Buy Mug

Started by ahhua [60827] on in General Discussion.

96 replies · 2.65k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

The_Skipper [1876106]
I don't know the ethics of this really. I mean the foundation of this game is ethics and fair play.

I guess I will have to ask andy to make a graph to explain it to me.
Brian [85088]
I'm not sure why you thought he wasn't a buy mugger in the first place.

You respected the man for all the hours and dedication bringing you tons of information you'd probably not have known otherwise.
And now you apparently no longer respect the man for playing the game competitively.

I understand your point, but I disagree with you. Especially when the vast majority of the game would gladly hospitalize you for a 1m bounty. To me, a 1m mug isn't any different.
-Boogaloo- [2350274]
I'll be the first to admit getting buy mugged bums me out.
But, if the mugger is faster than me, that's on me.

I just don't understand why people get so offended by buy mugging.
narO [2312928]
What will make the crybabies happy? If the muggers just go full carebear and only mug random inactive players?

It's a good play on the muggers behalf, that way they KNOW you will have some money on hand.
The_Skipper [1876106]
Rofl. I am still pissing myself laughing from a cayman trip today when I got mugged for 1.5m after the took a serotonin to get it. Really cuts into the profit margin I think.
MikeGanto [2601513]
I agree with him. I think its kidna suspicious how he post a forum about being buy mugged which is a normal part in this game