Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Introduced spouse

Started by Duke-Red_centre [308711] on in General Discussion.

26 replies · 651 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Duke-Red_centre [308711]
Long time player, newly returned after a several year and I introduced my IRL spouse to torn.


What kind of start up would be useful / can I offer?
I have money and properties I can offer, but what would be the most useful without getting us banned?
Vulture [2169837]
If you aren't breaking the rules, then you have nothing to worry about. Just be mindful when transferring stuff to each other.

I would say just use best judgement. People ask this question from time to time but that seems to be the common answer. An account cannot have a purpose of just feeding the other account so if you do something that makes it seem like that's the goal, then it won't last long I'd imagine.

Hope your spouse enjoys the game!
narO [2312928]
If you marry your irl spouse they can live in your property with you and not have to worry about paying rent, that's a good start.
Emforus [2535044] Wiki Contributor
As long as one account doesn't one-sidedly exist to benefit the other, there should be no issues regarding multies. Give her stuff but don't overdo it, ideally don't have her give you stuff since a smaller player supplying a bigger one is really suspicious, but I've seen cases like yours and it seems like as long as both accounts are growing steadily in some way, multi hunter won't mark you.
Darkfall [2465123]
For the most part sending other people items/cash to support them isn't going to get you banned, People do this to random individuals all the time.

It just gets a little more complicated when the person your supporting either lives in the same household , Uses the same internet network or even the same device due to rules regarding Multis...

However , as someone that has personally used his IRL missus as pretty much a sea container for storage for the past year and i have been absolutely fine.

What staff are most concerned about (I believe, I could totally be wrong. catch me in fed.) in regards to multis is that you arent signing in and making actions on an account that doesnt belong to you to either assist in their progression (Gym, Crimes etc) or assist in your progression (eg. Help you with mugging (RIP CK-))

Ultimately as long as you don't do ANYTHING on that account that doesn't belong to you. You should be fine. If I ever need anything from my spouses account , she is the one to sign-in and make the action.
DarkwingDuck [1886235]
Hey congrats! I just got my pregnant wife to start playing too. Now when I talk about torn she doesn't just roll her eyes, there is a small glimmer.

Took me years but I'm glad she is enjoying it. I hope your S.O. does too!
CuopGVN [1876549]
I have same Q, but as far as I know, as long as you or your spouse not only a tools to feed other it is ok. But I'm not fed her just throw her to a faction and let her be her ways.
Duke-Red_centre [308711]
That’s amazing! Congrats on the incoming young one as well.
She seems to be enjoying it now she’s got into it, I’m sure the longer she plays the more she will get into it, I think there is something for everyone here :)
2480971 [2480971]
Her toes, lmao.

As mentioned by others, I think it’s fairly obvious for staff to see that two individuals are playing (if they are) so as long as one does not exist to feed the other, you should be okay!
Wizardry [2643395]
No point really helping her, and risking both your accounts.

Plus its more fun when she plays the game herself and builds it up i guess...
Caladrius [2524997]
Realistically you can feed all you want. Torn staff isnt dumb.. as long as she is an actual person playing the game you will be fine.