Cornholio!
Change Name
Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
When did they start charging to change names?
Used to be so much fun ...how many ppl used to do the 5kforbust names?
Used to be so much fun ...how many ppl used to do the 5kforbust names?
- Kizmet22
- Lasagna
- TheHolyPipe
- CattyKiz
- WolfBoy22
- BlueWolf
- KizAGamer
- CellPhone
- BlackPhone
- Pipe22
- Lasagna
- TheHolyPipe
- CattyKiz
- WolfBoy22
- BlueWolf
- KizAGamer
- CellPhone
- BlackPhone
- Pipe22
True. But also now its more difficult to Steal namens.
Butt
noobmaster69
ThreeNippleTerry
Well if I was to change my name (which I won’t);
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
And I suppose if I had really huge balls and wanted to run the risk of making an enemy of Bogie..
[image: i.ibb.co]
(Please don’t hurt me)
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
And I suppose if I had really huge balls and wanted to run the risk of making an enemy of Bogie..
[image: i.ibb.co]
(Please don’t hurt me)
Methamphetamine
or Ryan.
or Ryan.
I changed my name to Arizona.
I planning to change to these whenever I feel like it. Depends on the cost as well.
1) DonutLord
2) Thingamajig
3) Mechanic
4) Metaphor
5) MetalSlug
6) JuggleJuice
7) silvershade
8) boobies
9) Sanchez
10) Robbins
*im listing all the possible future names
I planning to change to these whenever I feel like it. Depends on the cost as well.
1) DonutLord
2) Thingamajig
3) Mechanic
4) Metaphor
5) MetalSlug
6) JuggleJuice
7) silvershade
8) boobies
9) Sanchez
10) Robbins
*im listing all the possible future names
I don't think that Dud Dude would change his name to "I am a useless fart". It would be the only time that he would be anywhere near honest in Torn
Dont start a war
A while back I had my name changed to DaddyPutin after a dare...aaah, fun times.
I am still thankfull that nobody stole my original name :-)
I am still thankfull that nobody stole my original name :-)
Gold :)
Few weeks back drunk me was discussing with a friend about how I'd restart as "bogeh"
Id shorten to just Gone but I have to wait for the account to be naturally deleted as its not a name they will sell me.
If i was to be looking to go undercover then the only suitable name would be RandyRandleman.
Dude! There’s a meaning to that in another language. LOL
Harry beaver