Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Change Name

Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.

61 replies · 984 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Myst [9338]
When did they start charging to change names?

Used to be so much fun ...how many ppl used to do the 5kforbust names?
Arizona [2628236]
I changed my name to Arizona.
I planning to change to these whenever I feel like it. Depends on the cost as well.
1) DonutLord
2) Thingamajig
3) Mechanic
4) Metaphor
5) MetalSlug
6) JuggleJuice
7) silvershade
8) boobies
9) Sanchez
10) Robbins

*im listing all the possible future names
Dogsbreath [2078012]
I don't think that Dud Dude would change his name to "I am a useless fart". It would be the only time that he would be anywhere near honest in Torn
VladBull [2321305] Committee Committee
A while back I had my name changed to DaddyPutin after a dare...aaah, fun times.
I am still thankfull that nobody stole my original name :-)
Gone_ [2124453]
Id shorten to just Gone but I have to wait for the account to be naturally deleted as its not a name they will sell me.