Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best Book?

Started by Stewwie_SUX [2598707] on in General Discussion.

27 replies · 749 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Beerstein [1322136]
Double can energy, though I'm not sure how the bonus gym gains ones compare when taking max cans as I haven't done the math on that.

Everyone elses opinions are wrong though.
4Am [2318684]
The Book : Memories And Mammaries is a Book Item.

imo is the best but only if you have fueling your way to failure:)
Andyman [471591]
1.) Ugly Energy book with inactivity refills and FHCs

2.) Fueling book with energy cans in 10-star Restaurant with maxed Voracity during CaffineCon

3.) Shawshank book in 10-star law firm with maxed Criminality branch

4.) Ignorance is Bliss book for players with stat(s) under ~400k or any player connected to rich restarts looking pay big $$$ to poison mistletoe their way to crazy high gym gains.

Here's a book guide to learn more.

Mentions: Knowledge is Power - Andyman's Torn Books Guide

Matty_h [48911]
Surely nothing would beat a sub getting ignorance is bliss when only a few days old?

The time saved early on must be more than the increased stats other books give people over the stat cap.
WitchChild [1987262]
I would trade you a stat gain book for another copy of finders keepers if I could.

I already read it twice.

So best book Finders keepers.
Ar53_Hol [2430424]
No matter what you feel the best book is the best one has to be memories, the ability to use it again.
It was my first subscriber reward and I'm waiting to get the can book first. After I've used ugly energy
WitchChild [1987262]
When you say 'with inactivity refills' are you saying not playing for a period of time will actually result in more energy if you come back and read the book. If so for how long do you not play?
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official
the crappy ones like stat gain, or extra friends, or other things I don't care about.

I just want to get the book merit without having to plan out months of my life at a time...
0rganicMechanic [2504109] Reporter
Wanted to echo #4. I didn't have a good start in Torn, made a few mistakes in my first 90 days.

Ignorance is Bliss put me back on track and then some. If you're willing to invest everything you can for the full duration, you can skip sooooo many standard happy jumps. You'll leave a lot of players your age wondering 'wtf was that?' when they try to attack you.