No need
About this thread
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 39
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- BRUTAL_THUG [1459431]
· 23 likes ·
Here we go again.... NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!! - 2480971 [2480971]
· 9 likes ·
Surprise surprise, the attention seeker stays after claiming he would quit. - T-Stark [2086654]
· 8 likes ·
I'm eagerly awaiting your restart. And when you do, just know that where you could have had an ally you now have yet another person ready to out you on your old accounts, remind people you made jokes about a …
Here we go again.... NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!!
Sorry you've decided to go, but I respect your decision. If you've got stuff you think I could use, by all means send it over. I'm not playing actively now, but I'll probably get back to it eventually.
I personally appreciate your decision not to make things difficult for staff. They've got enough on their plates right now.
Take care and stay in touch. You can always finds me on Discord. I can honestly say that taking a long break myself really did help. Some times a little distance can make life easier.
I personally appreciate your decision not to make things difficult for staff. They've got enough on their plates right now.
Take care and stay in touch. You can always finds me on Discord. I can honestly say that taking a long break myself really did help. Some times a little distance can make life easier.
Welcome back from the dead BT
Free stuffs plz :P
Actually tho free stuffs?
Actually tho free stuffs?
Faction stuffs moved
its kata i think thats reason enough
wasn't something similar to this attempted a little while back?
Show me on the doll where i touched you dude...
You're by far the weakest minded person I've ever sparred with here. Just thought you should know.
Cheating scum.
You're by far the weakest minded person I've ever sparred with here. Just thought you should know.
Cheating scum.
sneak
I would love some stuff but no way I'd be able to achieve that :(
Sounds like someone probably hurt your little feelings. Get over it.
You should watch Kata's ASMR, that usually calms me down
Dude if i were I would go see a Doctor to see about getting on some meds ....
another Kata Simp
Sooooo..... Kata gets a friendly Faction to "raid", temporarily drops members, you pay the other faction then Kata gets half?
I own my faction so just
I raid them and get 2b?
I raid them and get 2b?
I screen them obviously...but sounds like we already have a few takers. Stay tuned :)
Imo nemesis did it better like 2 months ago, maybe make a graph or some shit