I care soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much what you think!
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
just send me the loot and save yourself the trouble of all that other stuff
I'm eagerly awaiting your restart. And when you do, just know that where you could have had an ally you now have yet another person ready to out you on your old accounts, remind people you made jokes about a 17 year old having sex with her Uncle. It's astonishing you think this is somebody else's fault, though in hindsight, perhaps not so surprising. Remember, I was there on the inside when we took you in. I was there when your identity was outed to a small group of us first. We *UNANIMOUSLY* voted to keep you, and take the heat for it, under the assumption that you'd turned a new leaf, after all, that's what TBA-Rise Above is all about. Second chances.
Then I watched as you had a f**king mental breakdown, and took a giant steamy shit all over the very people that had offered you shelter and a home. Now you're talking about abusing them to pursue some shit vendetta that you, and ONLY you, are perpetuating.
For the low, low price of all your shit, I will make sure Kata never mentions your name again. Payment up front.
Then I watched as you had a f**king mental breakdown, and took a giant steamy shit all over the very people that had offered you shelter and a home. Now you're talking about abusing them to pursue some shit vendetta that you, and ONLY you, are perpetuating.
For the low, low price of all your shit, I will make sure Kata never mentions your name again. Payment up front.
On top of all that he should be in jail in real life for the sick shit he done, instead his talking shit to everyone blaming everyone else for his crap.
2 years ago me and this guy had beef. We squashed it. We had no beef after that. We were on good terms. Then after I get fedded this guy turns into a little backstabbing bitch makes like 10 threads about me posting screenshots from our beef 2 years ago .
Then he has a mental breakdown.
Then he lies about all that shit. Bogie did ask for proof and I'm sure if this freak had any proof kata would be in fed by now.
I'm surprised at how many people still believe anything this guy says.
2 years ago me and this guy had beef. We squashed it. We had no beef after that. We were on good terms. Then after I get fedded this guy turns into a little backstabbing bitch makes like 10 threads about me posting screenshots from our beef 2 years ago .
Then he has a mental breakdown.
Then he lies about all that shit. Bogie did ask for proof and I'm sure if this freak had any proof kata would be in fed by now.
I'm surprised at how many people still believe anything this guy says.
I have you to thank primarily for my decision to not quit...
Looking forward to pissing your whiny cheating ass off every chance i get
Edit: Why should i be in jail, pray tell?
Looking forward to pissing your whiny cheating ass off every chance i get
Edit: Why should i be in jail, pray tell?
Surprise surprise, the attention seeker stays after claiming he would quit.
The decision was pretty easy: Leave and hand my haters a win, or stay and piss them off even more?
Duh.
Duh.
Decision didn’t seem that easy when you were crying about having to quit though huh?
Do you actually think anyone believes you’re staying because you think getting under people’s skin and not just that you’re a lonely attention seeker?
Do you actually think anyone believes you’re staying because you think getting under people’s skin and not just that you’re a lonely attention seeker?
I don't know..after this many years of being at it, i think most probably DO think I'm only here to piss people off.
I can neither confirm nor deny that accusation. What i CAN say though is that there isn't a single person in the game who has benefitted from being on my bad side.
I can neither confirm nor deny that accusation. What i CAN say though is that there isn't a single person in the game who has benefitted from being on my bad side.
Lack of benefit doesn’t equate to a negative, you seriously overestimate yourself.
See here, as a less than one year old player how I’m not threatened by you at all? You actually think you’re clever which is hilarious, and think you’re good at Torn because you choose to do the one thing most people wouldn’t.
I’m sorry Stoner but you’re as much of a loser in Torn as you are outside of it. You’re a nasty, scheming little liar who’s ego is far bigger than his ability to do shit to anyone who you haven’t tricked into sharing personal information with you. You spit in the face of the one person who stood behind you for the sake of garnering a little attention, I can only imagine what kind of insecure a person would have to be to crave attention that much.
I speak for so many when I say Torn will be better off without you. You’re not even entertaining mate, just a boring, boring, soapbox standing, victim playing, manipulating loser.
See here, as a less than one year old player how I’m not threatened by you at all? You actually think you’re clever which is hilarious, and think you’re good at Torn because you choose to do the one thing most people wouldn’t.
I’m sorry Stoner but you’re as much of a loser in Torn as you are outside of it. You’re a nasty, scheming little liar who’s ego is far bigger than his ability to do shit to anyone who you haven’t tricked into sharing personal information with you. You spit in the face of the one person who stood behind you for the sake of garnering a little attention, I can only imagine what kind of insecure a person would have to be to crave attention that much.
I speak for so many when I say Torn will be better off without you. You’re not even entertaining mate, just a boring, boring, soapbox standing, victim playing, manipulating loser.
What’s your price to STFU?
Look kid, I'm going to do you a favor because, despite the disagreement between mysteria and myself, i DO actually respect her and don't want to see one of hers get entangled in toxicity...
This is me disengaging.
Peace
This is me disengaging.
Peace
Grave please. Nothing more to discuss here.
I’m a 27 year old man, thank you very much and I do as I please.
If you respected her at all you wouldn’t have tried dragging her name through the mud.
Try me mate, do I appear to be worried?
Edit: Yep, grave. Turns out he was talking out of his arse again. Lmao
If you respected her at all you wouldn’t have tried dragging her name through the mud.
Try me mate, do I appear to be worried?
Edit: Yep, grave. Turns out he was talking out of his arse again. Lmao
I'm graving the thread because dwelling on negativity has never done me any favors, and Kata isn't worth sabotaging everything I've done so far...
As for mysteria, i was dead wrong making our disagreement public and i respect that you're standing up for her. I'm way too emotional sometimes, and it was unfair of me to lash out against someone who had always been a good friend prior. Even after all that, she still thought to reach out and make sure i was ok after Kata's vicious rumors, proving to be an infinitely better person than i was to her.
Said all that just to say that you're right to criticize me.
Peace.
As for mysteria, i was dead wrong making our disagreement public and i respect that you're standing up for her. I'm way too emotional sometimes, and it was unfair of me to lash out against someone who had always been a good friend prior. Even after all that, she still thought to reach out and make sure i was ok after Kata's vicious rumors, proving to be an infinitely better person than i was to her.
Said all that just to say that you're right to criticize me.
Peace.
My thing is...i don't really know if you're hating just for attention or if i actually pissed you off, or worse. If i really did get under your skin, hurt your feelings, etc...then you have my apologies. Emotions are a bitch and i sincerely don't want to cause harm to your mental well-being.
If you just need attention...yeah, i don't have it to give. This last year's been a bitch and I'm looking forward to less negativity in my life.
Apologies for getting carried away, either way. No matter what you did to get fedded, it's over and done with and you deserve to leave it in the past.
Peace.
If you just need attention...yeah, i don't have it to give. This last year's been a bitch and I'm looking forward to less negativity in my life.
Apologies for getting carried away, either way. No matter what you did to get fedded, it's over and done with and you deserve to leave it in the past.
Peace.
Your graving the thread because that's all you do. You make shit threads cry and moan then ask the thread to get graved. You do this sjit over and over again man your booring. You didnt fool anyone when you said your quitting. We all know ur full of crap. That's dying for attention.
Even staff must be sick of your shit You make there jobs harder by reporting every single post and then asking them to grave every single thread you make.
Even staff must be sick of your shit You make there jobs harder by reporting every single post and then asking them to grave every single thread you make.
Scroll up dude, i just apologized to you. There's more to life than Torn drama.
Removed content - Graved