Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave pls

Started by Xx_Reaper_xX [2601551] on in Graveyard.

256 replies · 6.33k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 257 / 257 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
257
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
74 / 100
Engagement score
91 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Xx_Reaper_xX [2601551] ×3 bogie [148747] ×1 sharx [1927463] ×1 illbethatmf [2083570] ×1 BilloBaggins [2648847] ×1

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
I'll let the community decide... shall I keep this can of X-Mass or send it back?

https://www.strawpoll.me/42516504

Xx_Reaper_xX: hi
bogie: Hi.
Xx_Reaper_xX: can i have free things pls
bogie: Why?
Xx_Reaper_xX: Because i deserve them
bogie: Why?
Xx_Reaper_xX: wait a second
Xx_Reaper_xX: u said the same message twix
Xx_Reaper_xX: twice
bogie: Yes.
Xx_Reaper_xX: u cant do that
bogie: I can.
Xx_Reaper_xX: oh ok
Xx_Reaper_xX: I deserve them because i play torn
Xx_Reaper_xX: and if i play torn i refer my friend
Xx_Reaper_xX: and if I refer my friend he buy donator pack
Xx_Reaper_xX: if he buy donator pack
Xx_Reaper_xX: u get money
Xx_Reaper_xX: so i deserve free things
bogie: No.
Xx_Reaper_xX: why
bogie: Stop wasting my time please.
Xx_Reaper_xX: why?
Xx_Reaper_xX: pls
Xx_Reaper_xX: I will send u my most precious item
Xx_Reaper_xX: sent
Xx_Reaper_xX: pls
Xx_Reaper_xX: I want free stuff
bogie: Well then you should have kept your existing stuff.

Xx_Reaper_xX: can i have my drink now
Xx_Reaper_xX: pls
bogie: No.
Xx_Reaper_xX: I need drink back
Xx_Reaper_xX: PLS
Xx_Reaper_xX: THATS ALL I HAD
bogie: Then you shouldn't have sent it.


Xx_Reaper_xX: can i have my drink now
Xx_Reaper_xX: pls
bogie: No.
Xx_Reaper_xX: I need drink back
Xx_Reaper_xX: PLS
Xx_Reaper_xX: THATS ALL I HAD
bogie: Then you shouldn't have sent it.
Xx_Reaper_xX: I thought i was gonna make profit
Xx_Reaper_xX: pls
bogie: That was pretty f**king stupid wasn't it.
Xx_Reaper_xX: yes sir


Xx_Reaper_xX: pls no swear i only 6
bogie: You're 6?
bogie: Years old?
Xx_Reaper_xX: yes
bogie: And how old is your friend?
Xx_Reaper_xX: mentally: 2 Biologically: 6
Xx_Reaper_xX: jk i 13
Xx_Reaper_xX: before u ban me
bogie: Yes, I was about to.
Xx_Reaper_xX: i might be 6 but u have no proof
bogie: It sounds like I had better take no chances then.
Xx_Reaper_xX: NOOO PLS
bogie: And delete you to be safe.
Xx_Reaper_xX: PLS
Xx_Reaper_xX: U CAN KEEP MY DRINK
Xx_Reaper_xX: IM SORRY

Xx_Reaper_xX: PLS
Xx_Reaper_xX: U CAN KEEP MY DRINK
Xx_Reaper_xX: IM SORRY
Xx_Reaper_xX: its ok u can ban me now i sent all my stuff to my friend
Xx_Reaper_xX: but can i have my drink back?
Xx_Reaper_xX: pls

Xx_Reaper_xX: if u dont i will start a form post that bogie is a scammer
bogie: Go for it, I'll post this chat history.
Xx_Reaper_xX: yes this is black mail
Xx_Reaper_xX: crap