Lost my dad last January suddenly and had to move my mother from across the country its not an easy process. Best of luck on everything you gotta take care of you first.
Posts archived: 336 / 336 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Just responding to the first sentence of this. That’s complete crap and any faction leader/owner who thinks like that is doing a disservice to their members.
The reality is that it was not JUST HIS sleepless nights, or JUST HIS headaches, there are always members making equal if not greater sacrifices as their leaders/owners. Let’s not throw them under the bus so one single individual can claim all the success as their own.
As for Max, it sucks that things are beyond sucky in real life and my sincere condolences. Leading a faction is not easy and sometimes it’s best to get out when you can - especially when there are real life events that are more important (and by real life events I mean literally anything in real life should be coming before a game).
Do I think Evo should have been sold - no, it could have been passed on, instead a group of people have invested their time and effort into something that has suddenly been pulled out from under them. But hey-ho. It’s done now, hopefully those members will find a nice new home or enjoy the style of this new leader and equally Max can focus on real life.
The reality is that it was not JUST HIS sleepless nights, or JUST HIS headaches, there are always members making equal if not greater sacrifices as their leaders/owners. Let’s not throw them under the bus so one single individual can claim all the success as their own.
As for Max, it sucks that things are beyond sucky in real life and my sincere condolences. Leading a faction is not easy and sometimes it’s best to get out when you can - especially when there are real life events that are more important (and by real life events I mean literally anything in real life should be coming before a game).
Do I think Evo should have been sold - no, it could have been passed on, instead a group of people have invested their time and effort into something that has suddenly been pulled out from under them. But hey-ho. It’s done now, hopefully those members will find a nice new home or enjoy the style of this new leader and equally Max can focus on real life.
Sometimes things happens in life we cant anticipate. Max, I hope you will find your peace with your family and the situation.
However there are some facts that needs to be considerd here.
And that is the fact that:
40 000 points were taken
5 collectibels that was racket money was taken
1 pair of Dual Mp5 were sold for 35B, money gone
1 faction owned DB has disapeard
Armory has been emptied on almost all its stuff
I have a motto in life.
Be honest - always
Or deal with consequences that follows.
When I asked Max 2d ago about the sale, I knew the truth before I asked him. This was the reply.
[image: i.ibb.co]
I guess what I tried to say is that, there are still a lot of questions unanswerd and probably will for ever.
But that does not mean people will stop talking about them. Transparance is key and for every leader selling a faction I just have one advice.
Be honest always.
However there are some facts that needs to be considerd here.
And that is the fact that:
40 000 points were taken
5 collectibels that was racket money was taken
1 pair of Dual Mp5 were sold for 35B, money gone
1 faction owned DB has disapeard
Armory has been emptied on almost all its stuff
I have a motto in life.
Be honest - always
Or deal with consequences that follows.
When I asked Max 2d ago about the sale, I knew the truth before I asked him. This was the reply.
[image: i.ibb.co]
I guess what I tried to say is that, there are still a lot of questions unanswerd and probably will for ever.
But that does not mean people will stop talking about them. Transparance is key and for every leader selling a faction I just have one advice.
Be honest always.
I asked the same he said he was not selling a couple of days ago.
You must be fun at parties
So is Nuke now part of AK, or is EVO dropping out?
"Be honest - always"
I recall you trying to sell a faction in december 2015 which you inherited due to the leader being off for too long.
What happened to the money?
Did you send it to him, since you sold his faction?
I recall you trying to sell a faction in december 2015 which you inherited due to the leader being off for too long.
What happened to the money?
Did you send it to him, since you sold his faction?
Oh I bought that one from Lord Gorgan, it was given back to me when I returned to the game.
Old Adept. Feel free to ask him.
Nice try.
Old Adept. Feel free to ask him.
Nice try.
I'm talking about the one you wanted to trade for Duals, before your logins went flat.
Yee that was my old faction. The one I bought, Bruce -Lee was in it to back in 2015, you can ask him as well.
I never inherited anything, you must have confused me with someone else.
Sorry.
I never inherited anything, you must have confused me with someone else.
Sorry.
Do you have a twin brother here, sir?
Haha Ishaan apperently some undercover twin sister out there lol
We are always growing as a family. Sorry if your organization is new compared to Yakuza. Built not bought!
Thanks templar you have always been a class act even if you are in jfk
I'm not going to take away from contributions made by faction members, and I'm certainly not saying that building a faction is a one-person show, but...
When a faction does poorly, it's leaders who are blamed. When they shine though, suddenly every person who's ever made a hit on a chain wants credit for the faction's success...
Can't have it both ways. Yes, the most important part of any team is the team itself, but someone has to do the recruiting, chain leading, contract negotiations (with revive factions), politicking, finances, etc, in order to keep things on track, and you wouldn't even have the team in the first place if not for the leaders who recruit them.
Put the wrong person in charge of ANY faction and you're going to see it turn to shit in a hurry; put a strong leader in charge of a shit faction, and you'll soon see it turnaround...because they're going to cut underperforming members in a hurry, and the ones they don't cut will be inspired to do better.
Same as in any industry really, the military, etc...Workers/soldiers are replaceable, but good leaders are highly coveted.
When a faction does poorly, it's leaders who are blamed. When they shine though, suddenly every person who's ever made a hit on a chain wants credit for the faction's success...
Can't have it both ways. Yes, the most important part of any team is the team itself, but someone has to do the recruiting, chain leading, contract negotiations (with revive factions), politicking, finances, etc, in order to keep things on track, and you wouldn't even have the team in the first place if not for the leaders who recruit them.
Put the wrong person in charge of ANY faction and you're going to see it turn to shit in a hurry; put a strong leader in charge of a shit faction, and you'll soon see it turnaround...because they're going to cut underperforming members in a hurry, and the ones they don't cut will be inspired to do better.
Same as in any industry really, the military, etc...Workers/soldiers are replaceable, but good leaders are highly coveted.
He must have been one hell of a leader then until he cashed out at least.
One, other or neither of the above. Insightful eyes might have noticed that Evolution remains "Evolution" and not "Nuclear Something".
I would assume he could have done the not "selling part" to avoid the exodus of people before knowing the new leadership and roadmap... Or even he could not be even sure he would sell. Then again he should easily answer any specullation, although the public forum is likely not the proper place.
As for the vanished contents, assuming the faction as "his", carries the assumption the unclaimed content is too i guess. Is that content apropriation questionable? Maybe, but again not the place for that conversation i guess.
I like drama as much as the next guy. But this is not the place considering all involved parties are still in the same faction.
As for the vanished contents, assuming the faction as "his", carries the assumption the unclaimed content is too i guess. Is that content apropriation questionable? Maybe, but again not the place for that conversation i guess.
I like drama as much as the next guy. But this is not the place considering all involved parties are still in the same faction.
Ouch, haven't read the entire thread as these threads usually tends to derail.
I was in Evo for a stint during the AK war and had a blast. Met lots of nice people (who probably don't remember me by now :D) and felt rejuvenated after I went back to NS. Part of me wanted to stick around, because it was a fun group to be part of.
I wish all of you the very best and hope that this ordeal gets settled properly. And that T-Max finds more time to be with his loved ones.
I was in Evo for a stint during the AK war and had a blast. Met lots of nice people (who probably don't remember me by now :D) and felt rejuvenated after I went back to NS. Part of me wanted to stick around, because it was a fun group to be part of.
I wish all of you the very best and hope that this ordeal gets settled properly. And that T-Max finds more time to be with his loved ones.