I am of the opinion that the awareness week was a bunch of bullshit. What kinda of big event is it that you find nothing special nothing at all. In that week or however long it was I found 4 things. Stupid ass shit too. Just something to hype you up and let you down.
Awareness
Started by Cameltoejockey [2634727] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Cameltoejockey [2634727]
· 1 likes ·
f**k all of you. Its f**king stupid
Maybe you didn't look hard enough
What do you want? Everyone to get an SE every day and a hazmat suit or welding helmet and destroy the market? If you're hoping to get rich by finding something in the city you're playing the game wrong.
I only found three things all week, but they were three FREE things, so I can't complain really.
You're 36 days old, stfu
I want to find all those items! Can you make it happen pls :(
It was called awareness awareness week which is to make people aware that there is an awareness stat. Based on all of the threads made during the event, I believe it succeeded greatly.
Noobs;
*Wants free stuff*
*gets free stuff*
Complains about it.
*Wants free stuff*
*gets free stuff*
Complains about it.
f**k all of you. Its f**king stupid
Tell that to the lucky kid who found the damn hazmat in the city.
I can’t even be mad, I’m envious af but damn, good for him. Good for that little goober.
I can’t even be mad, I’m envious af but damn, good for him. Good for that little goober.
I found Crimes 2.0 there, seems pretty solid to me.
Actually, i don't give one f**k about free stuff unless it's worth at least 500K. Can't complain myself tho since I got quite some good shit, from EDVDs to Dual Berettas.
How dare they not give you free stuff?!!!
Absolute madness.
#ChedburnOut
#TornLivesMatterToo
#Scamdemic
Absolute madness.
#ChedburnOut
#TornLivesMatterToo
#Scamdemic
Though I too feel a bit let down that I wasn’t able to get anything that valuable, it is an inarguable fact that you can find more items during Awareness week.
Don't you dare threaten me with a good time.
no u
I love big round booties
are u ever heard if everyone lucky thats mean no one lucky