Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Awareness

Started by Cameltoejockey [2634727] on in General Discussion.

18 replies · 279 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
30
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Cameltoejockey [2634727]
I am of the opinion that the awareness week was a bunch of bullshit. What kinda of big event is it that you find nothing special nothing at all. In that week or however long it was I found 4 things. Stupid ass shit too. Just something to hype you up and let you down.
ChillySpunc [1905415]
What do you want? Everyone to get an SE every day and a hazmat suit or welding helmet and destroy the market? If you're hoping to get rich by finding something in the city you're playing the game wrong.
Bouffon [2586166]
It was called awareness awareness week which is to make people aware that there is an awareness stat. Based on all of the threads made during the event, I believe it succeeded greatly.
Plague_Doctor [1083237]
Tell that to the lucky kid who found the damn hazmat in the city.
I can’t even be mad, I’m envious af but damn, good for him. Good for that little goober.
Dracarys [2616230]
Actually, i don't give one f**k about free stuff unless it's worth at least 500K. Can't complain myself tho since I got quite some good shit, from EDVDs to Dual Berettas.
2610791 [2610791]
Though I too feel a bit let down that I wasn’t able to get anything that valuable, it is an inarguable fact that you can find more items during Awareness week.