Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

First Torn Grandmaster?

Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in General Discussion.

99 replies · 3.42k views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 100 / 100 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Beerstein [1322136]
I've thought about it and the bar for "grandmaster" beyond a set Elo should be 100,000 respect gained cause stats mean f**k all without respect.

P.S. Why the eff does Tron have no individual respect HoF?
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
My guess MightyGoober

Never heard of elo until now to be honest... and I just checked goobs stats and he’s still on 1k so my guess is wrong hahah I figured he would try and be first to get there but I’m wrong xD (please goobs get to 2500!)
aaronachnid [2554633]
As the extra steps to be GM are basically merits/awards, I'd suggest a selection of awards plus the 2500. Maybe one attacking, one social (like elim), and one loyalty/time. Not so difficult that there's only a couple of people that could do it, but hard enough to be meaningful.
CRLF [2095076]
Guess I'm going to have to refresh that Elo thread...

Measuring the first to 2500 is easy. Determining who they beat to get there is another thing.
Patient [2131539]
My guess is it works the same as respect and outside hits, where only the finishing hit determines who gets the rewards.