‹ General Discussion Stories Forums General Discussion First Torn Grandmaster?
Posts archived: 100 / 100 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I've thought about it and the bar for "grandmaster" beyond a set Elo should be 100,000 respect gained cause stats mean f**k all without respect. P.S. Why the eff does Tron have no individual respect HoF?
Is 2500 the right mark? I mean.. a chess game can go on for hours, a Torn fight is a matter of minutes.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
30 Jan 2021, 13:07 TCT · #83
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
30 Jan 2021, 13:34 TCT · #84 · edited
My guess MightyGoober Never heard of elo until now to be honest... and I just checked goobs stats and he’s still on 1k so my guess is wrong hahah I figured he would try and be first to get there but I’m wrong xD (please goobs get to 2500!)
what the f**k is an elo
Mentions:
Elo - What is it and how is calculated?
As the extra steps to be GM are basically merits/awards, I'd suggest a selection of awards plus the 2500. Maybe one attacking, one social (like elim), and one loyalty/time. Not so difficult that there's only a couple of people that could do it, but hard enough to be meaningful.
Here to claim my SE from Proxima. :)
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
7 Mar 2021, 20:16 TCT · #89
You sent a pair of Boxing Gloves to ORAN. You sent a pair of Boxing Gloves to BodyBagger. Congrats :>
Cheers.
Could probably make more money selling losses to people that want to buy Elo rating
I can't lose 1 on 1 to anyone, so it would have to be groups, and I'm not sure how that works for ELO.
Guess I'm going to have to refresh that Elo thread... Measuring the first to 2500 is easy. Determining who they beat to get there is another thing.
My guess is it works the same as respect and outside hits, where only the finishing hit determines who gets the rewards.
Too late this guy's been GrandMaster for 10+ years https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1425557 Uncontested.
Mentions:
GrandMaster [1425557]
I guess Bodybagger
Clicky pls
Mentions:
GrandMaster [1425557]
thx