Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Slot Machine Jackpot

Started by Mucho_Pants [2396437] on in Questions & Answers.

15 replies · 539 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
50
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mucho_Pants [2396437]
Sorry if this is a repost.

I've been wondering about the slot machine/mechanic

When playing the slot machine, is the Jackpot always active, no matter the bet placed?

Or is the Jackpot like conventional gaming? It only activates after a certain money prerequisite is confirmed.

From what I'm accustomed to betting .25 cents activates the possibility of winning the jackpot.

i.e. playing a slot machine per spin at .05(1,000) - .10(10,000) - .25(100,000) - 1.00(1,000,000) - 5.00(10,000,000) (without the x5 mechanic)
SimbaJack [2441977]
any bet can win, obviously higher bets have a higher chance, tho I have a rumor that chad turns the jack pot on and off when he wants to, im not sure if that is true or not
KingLouisCLXXII [2070312]
They do. It was confirmed by staff. Don't have a source atm but I'm sure someone could find it.

If I remember correctly, the chance of hitting the jackpot doubles with each amount
AllRise4DaJudge [1857571]
Yup this is correct. This came up recently. Can't find the thread though but he won the jackpot with a 10k bet and the subject came up of lower bets = lower % etc. I'll keep looking and update if i find it.


Got sniped! didnt see post above
Clippy [2247889]
I don't think higher bets increase your chances of getting good spins, just of getting the jackpot. And even then, it's going to be a very, very small chance.
_SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
Ched creates multi

Multi wins jackpot

Multi goes inactive/ gets fedded

20b currency removed from the system

Ched: 1,000,763 , Rest of The world: 0