I work on Logistics, so there is nothing bad for me there xD
Swiss Lockdown
Started by Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 356 / 356 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Unless you go there to rehab and get hit before you rehabbed >.>
Having been in reconnaissance, I was in and out in seconds without being seen
I heard about the shut down early yesterday, warned the faction, and went and rehabbed early. Before leaving, I licked and coughed on all the appliances and equipment, as well as farted on all the pillows. Enjoy your covid and pinkeye.
What would be hilarious, is if BB took a trip to Switz to hosp all NS members. xD
Didnt know BB had infinite e xD
>.>
>.>
Enough to take out a good chunk of NS big boys. And keep them hosped.
Then have a few hired gun fly over to hosp the rest of NS members there + revivers.
One day I am sure another faction will counter NS lockdown event.
Then have a few hired gun fly over to hosp the rest of NS members there + revivers.
One day I am sure another faction will counter NS lockdown event.
It really is a thankless job, but I'm happy to provide my services.
- Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $100 and the reason: Gives good handies 17:18:32 11/02/21
- Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $100 and the reason: Gives good handies 17:18:06 11/02/21
- Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $1 and the reason: I will be the judge of that 17:17:47 11/02/21
- Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $100 and the reason: Gives good handies 17:17:40 11/02/21
- Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $100 and the reason: Gives good handies 17:17:13 11/02/21
- Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $100 and the reason: Gives good handies 17:16:42 11/02/21
- Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $100 and the reason: Also gives good handies 17:16:00 11/02/21
- Someone has placed 5 bounties on you with rewards of $1,000 and the reason: gives free blowies 14:22:46 11/02/21
Hey!!!!
Us torn citizens are immune to the covid. Do you think people who can get head shotted every day will die from the covid?
Us torn citizens are immune to the covid. Do you think people who can get head shotted every day will die from the covid?
Good for people who are in logestic I guess
Like those small wookies..
You owe me 1m for each message I get asking if this is breaking rules :P Right now your tab is up to 25m.
I'm thrilled, tbh. Stretch promised us this year's ago and it took this long to deliver.
The game needs more things like this and it should be encouraged.
The game needs more things like this and it should be encouraged.
Bought a PI from the market, noticed he was flying to switz so mugged him on landing. Things got a bit heated then, so I had no choice but to extend his stay.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Spliffy: You have been flagged up by airport security as a possible covid patient. Please remain in hospital while we analyse your swab results.
miNus007: embarrasing
miNus007: levle 100
miNus007: doing shit like this
miNus007: kys
Spliffy: Please do not be abusive to the TC Covid-19 taskforce.
Spliffy: We are just volunteers trying to keep our city safe.
Spliffy: Your lab results are almost back. Please stay in isolation until your results are ready.
miNus007: fuc koff nbtihcv
miNus007: stupid ass motherf**ker
miNus007: go kill yourself
miNus007: go aehad
miNus007: please
miNus007: do a fafvor
miNus007: for the wrold
Spliffy: Your brain clearly isn’t working properly. We suspect this may be from a covid induced fever.
Spliffy: Results will be with you momentarily sir, we thank you for your patience.
Spliffy: I regret to inform you that you have tested positive for the particularly deadly Swiss variant of COVID-19. Please stay and rest.
Spliffy: We expect your isolation period to be 14 days.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Spliffy: You have been flagged up by airport security as a possible covid patient. Please remain in hospital while we analyse your swab results.
miNus007: embarrasing
miNus007: levle 100
miNus007: doing shit like this
miNus007: kys
Spliffy: Please do not be abusive to the TC Covid-19 taskforce.
Spliffy: We are just volunteers trying to keep our city safe.
Spliffy: Your lab results are almost back. Please stay in isolation until your results are ready.
miNus007: fuc koff nbtihcv
miNus007: stupid ass motherf**ker
miNus007: go kill yourself
miNus007: go aehad
miNus007: please
miNus007: do a fafvor
miNus007: for the wrold
Spliffy: Your brain clearly isn’t working properly. We suspect this may be from a covid induced fever.
Spliffy: Results will be with you momentarily sir, we thank you for your patience.
Spliffy: I regret to inform you that you have tested positive for the particularly deadly Swiss variant of COVID-19. Please stay and rest.
Spliffy: We expect your isolation period to be 14 days.
Mentions: Mysterychime [1596677] · Spliffy [315389]
pls pls make it happen its been so long since a torn conflict............