Swiss Lockdown
Started by Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 356 / 356 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This would be good retaliation, avenging those people for whom, due to severe lockdown,Torn is the only thing keeping them - and who get stuck in Swiss.
People have snapped for less...
People have snapped for less...
How to avoid hosp in swiss ask faction to change faction icon to NS faction icon.
Use at own risk
Use at own risk
Lmao.
Well, somehow I managed to rehab today and get back to Torn without issues. Seems your morning crew was slacking.
JUX finally becoming NSV?
My logistics is hiring just FYI
I wish you all went to Swiss instead of Mexico during the termed war too...
That's what happens when people don't listen to Uncle Sporky's warnings.
This is clearly being used as a distraction while they install their 5G towers
Yall doing them Chinese anal swabs?
Only if you ask nicely.
Damn. Threatening people with a good time.
Since these people were getting sponge cleanings from the Switz nurses, does that make this bath salts?
[image: i.postimg.cc]
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Would go well with a territory attack from a faction that could fight them, I would run script showing who they have in swiss from each fac but doing something else.
Information is contagious. Inhale, cough, exhale and spread.
(I was there at 23:48 TCT when NS caught me. Newsticker lied, lol, wasnt 00:00 TCT yet:P)
(I was there at 23:48 TCT when NS caught me. Newsticker lied, lol, wasnt 00:00 TCT yet:P)
Last year's article remains the single funniest thing I've read on the site - against some very stiff competition - so I'm just hoping a follow-up piece is forthcoming.