PrincessJulie [11229] Admin
Staff
19 Feb 2021, 22:10 TCT · #81 · edited
I haven't recovered from the slight :( Also, thank you to everyone that mentioned me, it's a pleasure to help out the game :D
this thread is cringy af
Tiller. Known him for 13 years or so. Still the same dude he was back then. Honourable mention to pornystar for that position his geriatric hips pulled in the last movie.
Am I allowed to give my opinion? I will anyways. Best Staff: Feb 2020 Intake - Jo, CJ, Rosie, Bones, Benny, and Bapki. (No bias :D) Worst Staff: Hoy, Grif, PJ, and Amph, (Obviously)Load image: tongue
speaking of bapki.. did she quit torn entirely? no staff and last action 1 day ago :( im gonna miss her
Our days of playing a certain game seems like a lifetime away now! I wonder what happened to all the guys from Mayhem and Chaos that moved to here with us.
I think they kind of were. I mean I was a young up and coming drug dealer. Had a good business empire I was building. Now I work a 9-5 lol. I keep up with a few peeps and have a few on Facebook but for the most part I think everyone has just drifted on.
bogie, i appricate all the male staff ofc. but as a knight, i have to kneel down and tell you, the women staff, they are the best, and the most beautiful
Hate_Train - He's very helpful as long as the questions you ask are clear & concise or you risk getting to know sarcasm first handShindig - Shin's always a delight to deal with; be it explaining a violation or making sense of codes for a profile sig. always patient & polite
i like em all bogie is dope sugarvalves is funny don't @ me don't really have much experience with anyone else but i'm sure they're fine. most games i've played do not have their staff so openly available all the ukranian and russian devs are heroes
Hate_Train all the way...
I like hydr0
One reads chats and uses the info for evil. The other for good. >.>
Hoy for president!
Velocity [2261817] 20 Feb 2021, 16:54 TCT · #95
Where is Porny? Last online 100 days? Also when i was looking, 22 admins and pretty much 14 of them not logged in the past 24 hours, Brilliant.
Well Bogie is up there, mainly due to the anti-cheat efforts. However, all staff have my respect for their efforts.
the big chill
With the exception of Bogie, the rest are developers. They don't need to log into the game to do their work. It's not unusual to see one offline for weeks; most of what they do is on the back end or test servers.
bogie [148747] Admin
Staff
21 Feb 2021, 06:47 TCT · #100
In addition to this I feel it's also worth mentioning that it's a weekend and employees are entitled to days off... They're not slaves :|