Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

4+ years inactive!

Started by ceaseeer [1164699] on in Achievements.

20 replies · 747 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

ceaseeer [1164699]
Welcome back! You've received 100 special refills for your 1,583 days of inactivity! 22:33:25 19/02/21


Time to figure out what is new!

Oh and while I was gone I gained 12 levels!
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 92! 22:34:18 19/02/21
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 91! 22:34:16 19/02/21
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 90! 22:34:14 19/02/21
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 89! 22:34:11 19/02/21
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 88! 22:34:09 19/02/21
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 87! 22:34:07 19/02/21
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 86! 22:34:03 19/02/21
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 85! 22:34:00 19/02/21
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 84! 22:33:58 19/02/21
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 83! 22:33:55 19/02/21
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 82! 22:33:48 19/02/21
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 81! 22:33:46 19/02/21
  • Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 80! 22:33:42 19/02/21
JrPacman [1537436]
around 3,600 defends won (and 12k defends lost) while you were inactive . Lol . welcome back . Guess I'll have to remove you from my chain list if you manage to stay active again .....
ceaseeer [1164699]
LOL

Dont people pay for defends?

I think I will stay active for some time now. Thanks for all of the wb's
Riot [974353]
Welcome back!

I too came back from inactivity a couple of years ago. Although I was much much lower on the ladder than you are.
Samson [560392]
Curious about the debt? I could be wrong but I thought the daily charges for PI’s etc kept adding up. Unless you were in a shack.