I've been experiencing issues with initiating attacks on PC, every time I attempt to attack it will just stay loading indefinitely. Sometimes it will open the attack page but every single attack turn will take ages to initiate.
Ive tried loading old attack pages from browser history to the same result. This is especially inconvenient during faction chains/wars.
Im using Mozilla Firefox and have experienced this since around Valentines day.
I'm trying to test it on Internet Explorer but am having trouble accessing my email account for authentification. Will update when it decides to work.
The attack pages work fine on mobile (Mobile View and Desktop View) but there's only so much my phone's battery can take.
Ive tried loading old attack pages from browser history to the same result. This is especially inconvenient during faction chains/wars.
Im using Mozilla Firefox and have experienced this since around Valentines day.
I'm trying to test it on Internet Explorer but am having trouble accessing my email account for authentification. Will update when it decides to work.
The attack pages work fine on mobile (Mobile View and Desktop View) but there's only so much my phone's battery can take.